Storyboard and Script
This blog post will be about the drafts of the storyboard and dialogue for my film opening. Storyboards help provide the visual for the film, no matter how bad you are at drawing. They are incredibly useful in the planning stage of making a film opening as a way to organize your thoughts, and are also useful in the actual production of your film as it can help remind you of what shots you originally thought were good. This way they can serve as an anchor for what shots you should use if you don't know where to go from. Scripts are the written text and dialogue of a scene in a film. There are versions of them where they also include descriptions of the setting, stage directions, character actions, as well as any shots and compostion. They are used to build up and structure the dialogue and other things in the film and are extremely crucial to the makings of a film. For the scripting and screenplay part of my film I need to research more as my current ideas were very limited so in the future I will have a better script than my current one.
Below I have my storyboard and script which are both still works in progress,
Storyboard:
(I will fix the format of the photos)
No comments:
Post a Comment